SmarterMail REST Wrapper
Project Home • Blog • Forums • Known Issues • External Project Link • Contact Project
A CFC for working with SmarterMail web services - used by HostMySite.com and some other hosting providers. Allows management of aliases, domain aliases, and user accounts. Meant to be integrated into existing applications.
The CFC has the following methods:
* init(ServiceURL, AuthUserName, AuthPassword, DomainName) - initialize CFC (all parameters required). ServiceURL is URL of the REST Web Service (without the '/Services/...')
* getAliases() - list all aliases.
* getAlias(AliasName) - get forwarding addresses for a specific alias.
* addAlias(AliasName, Addresses) - add a new alias with one or more forwarding addresses.
* updateAlias(AliasName, Addresses) - updates alias with new forwarding addresses.
* deleteAlias(AliasName) - removes an alias.
* getUsers() - list all user accounts.
* addUser(NewUsername, NewPassword, FirstName, LastName, maxMailboxSize, IsDomainAdmin) - add a new user account. maxMailboxSize is optional and defaults to 25 megabytes. IsDomainAdmin is also optional and defaults to false.
* deleteUser(Username) - deletes a user account.
* getDomainAliases() - list all domain aliases.
* addDomainAlias(NewDomain) - adds a domain alias.
* deleteDomainAlias(Domain) - deletes a domain alias.
Recent Blog Entries:
11/30/07 Version 1.3 Released
Access to SmarterMail's web services
There are no issues for this project.
To enter issues for this (or any other) project, you must be logged in.
You may access this project's Subversion repository with your client here: http://svn.riaforge.org/smartermail.
To view files and changelists associated with this repository, go here: http://smartermail.riaforge.org/index.cfm?event=page.svnbrowse.
You may download the latest set of files from Subversion as a zip file.
Anonymous users have read access to the repository while the administrator has write access.
This project is sharing its code via Subversion. Subversion is an open source source control method. You may find more information about Subversion here: http://subversion.tigris.org/
Adobe and the Adobe product names are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.